Getting into this box is what's best for both of us. During your time in the box, you will learn so much, and yet experience so little. It's a wild ride, my friend, one well worth the time spent...and let's face it, you don't have much to do these days anyway.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Beep boop, I am a robot...


 ...Beep boop, I am here to take your jobs. And your boyfriend. And your husband. And your beta orbiters. And so on and so forth.

SunShineMary has an ongoing discussion on sexbots on her blog here. I'm an agnostic, but a number of Christian reactionary blogs in the 'sphere make good reading and this post is one of them.

I suppose it was only a matter of time, 'ey? Ladies wanted to replace guys with the state, so turnabout is fair play when guys replace ladies with robots.

Edit: Nightskyradio has taken a stab at making some predictions as to how this will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment