Getting into this box is what's best for both of us. During your time in the box, you will learn so much, and yet experience so little. It's a wild ride, my friend, one well worth the time spent...and let's face it, you don't have much to do these days anyway.

Thursday 7 February 2013

Ouch.


I may have pulled something in my shoulders while doing my lat-pull downs. Most of the shoulder/back aching from the change from slouching to standing's gone now, but there's this twinge in my right shoulder that doesn't seem to want to go away - in fact, it's gotten worse.

Oh well, time to take it in stride, I guess. I sort of take pride in the fact that in all of eleven years of working out, I've never had a major injury. For now, I've cut out lat pull-downs from my regimen and plan to eat and rest well for the next few days over the Chinese lunar new year. Hopefully it'll get better by then.

1 comment:

  1. Advil & Tylenol and rest (more rest than you can probably tolerate, but do it anyway) will most likely heal it.

    ReplyDelete