Getting into this box is what's best for both of us. During your time in the box, you will learn so much, and yet experience so little. It's a wild ride, my friend, one well worth the time spent...and let's face it, you don't have much to do these days anyway.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

The sluts of Singapore.


Have a snapshot of our local women, brought to you by The Real Singapore. Let's hear some forty year-old broad tell us like it is, so much that I can't tell if this is a Poe or the real deal:
Me and gay friends decided to do a picnic at Hong Lim Park where some people had organised the 6.9 million protest. It was too crowded, felt like Michael Jackson concert so we had to find a less crowded spot pretty far away from where the whole commotion was, laid our picnic mat like the Pinoys and ate our homemade ham and cheese baguette. While silly Singaporeans had shown support for the 6.9 million protest, I was more interested to check out any good looking people lurking somewhere. You know, this was the time to be seen and I leaped at any opportunity available to market myself. Ehem! Sad to say, there were no cute guys. Most Singaporeans are ugly (thank God I’m not!). And most of the time I wasn’t really listening to what the speakers had said. Actually it was TJ’s (very handsome gay friend) idea of going to Hong Lim Park because he said he wanted to show support. I've never like crowd so it was boring for me. Besides, I don’t care about Singapore politics! I only care about getting married and finding someone to fuck! Arrrggghhh!
The first protest in Singapore in about three or four decades about an issue (demographics) that is vital to our nation, and all this slut can think about is finding someone to bang. Oh, how shallow and empty-minded one can get. Also, massively overestimated sense of self-worth. Sorry, slut, I wager you're nowhere near hot.

You know that feeling that you don’t ever want to end up being a spinster all your life. Like when I’m 40, I just want to find that someone to fuck, play with his penis every morning, have sex in kitchen, toilet or even at the balcony. Woah alfresco style! So what if you have lotsa money, by the time you grow old, there is no one by your side while you are on the deathbed. I don’t want that to happen to me. What’s important for me now is to find happiness by fucking with someone I love and he loves me too. I have never given up on love and I know someday, somehow I will find that special someone. Till then, I will keep hanging out with my fun gay friends, go clubbing and just party.
This Singaporean slut has one very basic rule gotten wrong: she has her SMV and MMV completely mixed up, and at the age of forty, I doubt that she's going to have a very high score in either compared to the young, juicy ladies that are going to attract the western men who arrive on this small, benighted island of ours. Too bad she wasn't thinking of that in her early years, eh?

To make things worse, from her language I'm willing to bet that 1) she's a regular customer of the cock carousel, 2) is addicted to alpha cock and 3) is hence damaged goods at the age of forty and hence quite unmarriagable.

You go on, girl, and try to find that special someone. I'll be waiting with my shares in cat food companies.
Okay, okay. Many of you would say that finding a suitor in a club is a wrong move. But where else can people of my age go? Networking, speed dating, match-making? Been there and done all that. All fail! Trust me, the people who flocked to these organised dating events are 99% the ugly looking, perverts, freaks, and pyschos.
Ah, rampant hypergamy, the good old 80/20 rule. I wonder what kind of western man this slut will be able to find in one of our local clubs, though: the hot, dominant alpha multinational executive posted here and who needs a wife, or the PUA who's out on his "bang South-East Asia" field trip and who'll use a false name and plenty of game.

Bets, anyone?

Yes, dear. We're all failures, ugly, creepy, and unable to match up to your two hundred and sixty-four-point checklist while your forty year-old self goes out and tries to find that studly western man for yourself. That's not to say there aren't not-quite-there Singaporean men out there; I used to be one of them. Thing is, we're getting better at our game and improving, while the only way your slutty little self has to go is down.
Looking at all these stupid Singaporeans with their panoramic xenophobia got me thinking about how Singaporeans are two-faced fools. I, Grumpy Spinster do not and will never fucking support this stupid 6.9 million protest because:
1. I want an ang moh husband and conceive beautiful mix-breed children.
2. I want more ang moh to come so it will increase the probablity of me meeting my future husband.
3. It also increases the chance of me fucking more men as drought season is hitting V town again..yay!
4. I could be the poster girl for embracing the foreign talents (whites only campaign).
5. Dear government please don’t include Pinoys and PRCs because they are smelly, I hate their curvy ‘R’ accent and I hate them in competition towards finding my future husband. They are also competing for White males, meaning it reduces my chances dramatically. So please scrap them from your projection, include whites only please. Thank you.
Note that "ang moh" here is a local colloquialism for causasians, essentially meaning "red hair". I think that's quite self-explanatory.

Heh. Heh. Heh. There is so much I can glean from this:

1) The slut sees men only as utility objects. Note that throughout this little...spewing of filth, she only sees her beautiful causacian husband in terms of what he can do for her, not what she can do for him. He's to be her sperm bank, emotional tampon and ATM all rolled into one.
2) This slut is confirmed to be hopelessly addicted to alpha cock and hence damaged goods.
3) This slut is delusional about her chances of a safe and healthy pregnancy at forty, let alone multiple ones.
4) This slut is horribly solipsistic and narcassistic, and is as far from the usual feminine ideal that the alpha men she so desires will be seeking out in mates.
5) And most importantly, this slut thinks that a whole country should bend to her desire of having babies with a western man.

Also, I wonder what M3 would think about her "drought season in V town". Probably a reply involving a punch to the face would be ideal.

In any case, not wife material.
Honestly, Singaporeans are hypocrites and morons. They all went down to Hong Lim Park to protest against foreigners but actually their friends and relatives, brother, sister, aunty, uncle or what nots are also embracing foreigners with open arms just like me. Actually, they love ang moh so much. That’s why when ang moh speak to them they also tend to follow the accent. That’s why when ang moh customer buy something, Singaporean sales girls treat them like king and speak to them in a soft spoken manner. Fucking sluts.
Pot, meet kettle. But there's one important thing I'd like to highlight here for all you western PUAs out there: the local girls get massive tingles from the fact that you're caucasian alone. Whether this is just the exoticness factor coming into play or bred into us through generations of colonial masters, it doesn't matter. Go forth and exploit it if you ever come to the region.
[...]

One thing’s for sure, I welcome this ang moh foreigners into our country. I love white men (except Americans like Walker). Because they are sextisfying! It’s not all bleak journey for spinsters; there is a glimmer of hope for spinsters like me to get settle down, altogether putting an end to our spinsterhood. Break that curse! Yes!!!!!! To be loved and to love. Please la, you selfish married people already have bobbing babies, it would be easier for you guys to say no to foreigners. But what about the growing number of unmarried men and women? We too need a steady flow of fuck. People like me are tired of looking, searching and roaming around just so we could end up with someone who love us just as we love them End of the day, it is all about companionship and Singaporeans are just not good enough for spinsters. 2030 is not that far, although I’d be in my 50s by then, but it’s okay, love has no age limit. (happy jig*)
Excuse me a moment while I smirk and shake my head. To summarise, my dear Singaporean slut:

-Love does have an age limit; most women hit the wall at the age of thirty. You are absolutely delusional about your SMV and MMV.
-Your slutty behaviour has made you damaged goods. You might be able to get some of the alpha cock you crave so much, but they'll never commit to you...not just because they like to eat "fresh", as M3 says, but also because you're hopelessly addicted to the rush that comes with alpha cock.
-You have a horrible personality, constantly putting down others, living in la-la land, and only see others in terms of what they can do for you. And you think you are wife material for an alpha westerner, even if you were twenty years younger? You think he is not going to stray, or see through your ruse?
-If you even have children, I really fear for them. Which will it be, PAP kindergarten or Montessori daycare - wait, I don't think you even have the money for the latter. It doesn't matter anyway; your mothering instincts are clearly dead and they will be raised by the maid, miserable trophy children who will no doubt be harmed by the frivorce you will inevitably unleash upon any beta herb dumb enough to marry you.

If this really is a Poe, then it's a very, very good one, indistinguishable from the real thing.

But go on, you little slut, with your vagina that can fit a primary six kid's school bag and the handful of abortions that are no doubt in your history. The SMV and MMV of the men you scorn are increasing, and yours is decreasing exponentially. I, on the other hand, will be waiting with my shares in Singaporean pet stores, vetenarians, and cat food companies.

To all my brothers in the West who are looking to this region for women:

Do not take a Singaporean as a wife. I mean it. The Women's Charter here is even more punishing to men than US laws when it comes to frivorce. The fact that the local feminists are now under the leash of the government and have to beg to be allowed to speak does not mean the state does not know the utility misandric laws have in controlling society. We Singaporean men are getting increasingly fed up and are looking towards Malaysia, PRC, Phillippines and Thailand for wives. You should, too.

Instead, I welcome you with open arms to pump and dump the sluts of Singapore, who have become almost as corrupted as western women have. Enthrall them with your eyes and hair that aren't black, your accents, your impressive heights and high noses. Fuck them hard, fuck them good, and waste as many of their fertile years as you can before throwing them by the wayside. Laugh at their good little worker drone merit badges and feed their hypergamy until it chokes to death.

And that will open the way for the good Singaporean women who actually have pleasant personalities and some sort of concern for the people and world about them to shine.

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to say that the fetishization of mixed-race babies is just as disgusting when *I'm* the supposed beneficiary. I'm not talking about loving relationship, with somebody whose race you find attractive, and whose family attributes you want to mix with - but the outright denigration of your own race.

    How is she ever going to love her half-asian kids with this attitude? Thank God she won't be breeding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, have no problem with mixed-race babies when it's for the right reasons - our local women have had a long history of associating with expatriate western men, enough such that "Eurasian" is recognised as one of the big four ethnic groups in Singapore. As you said, though, denigration of one own race and nationality for its sake is just sad.

      As for her attitude, that's the problem with people having kids for the same reason one buys jewellery or new clothes. They're not fashion accessories, damn it.

      Delete
    2. I suppose I'll have to be the big bad racist here because I do have a problem with that. Romantic love is fleeting and ephemeral, but the mixed children born out of such love will have to deal with alienation and confusion their entire lives. It would be very selfish IMO to bring them into this world just because you really liked someone of another race.

      Delete
  2. Laconophile:

    Perhaps in other countries, but Singaporean culture grew such that people don't really blink at mixed-race marriages here. There might be a bit of friction, but not as much as you might expect in anglosphere countries - we have whole sub-ethnicities of caucasian/chinese (eurasians) and malay/chinese (peranakans) people. If you stir a mixture for long enough, sometimes it'll settle into something that's unique in its own right, and that's what happened with those communities.

    Sure, it might be a bit harder to find an eurasian woman than a chinese or malay one, but they're generally not that isolated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the warm welcome, but no slut is gettin' her hands anywhere near me.

    ReplyDelete